View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 03:51 PM   #1
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
NST Updated : shelves have disappeared

This time I've had it. I have updated again my Nook, and the shelves have all disappeared.
Does anybody know of a method for keeping them over the updates or to easily re-create them ? It took me a long time to organize my 400 books by hand, and all for nought.
I'm really upset. We have a feature, which is potentially nice but it is not possible to use it because it is liable not to work.
Could we pester B&N to deliver a way for save and restore shelves ? Does anybody know of a way of doing it ?
I do not believe Calibre can help, last I read, it can only work with Sony readers.

Oh boy am I cross. Sorry for venting it out here.

Would rooting help ?
Thanks in advance for the help.
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote