View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 11:32 AM   #28
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by virtual_ink View Post
Thanks ya'll.

Wish I could build a script that would identify superscript numerals, match them with numerals set in another style, and convert them all to hyper-linked references at the flick of a switch. Until then, books with 800 endnotes are going to drive me insane! At least I'm not alone in this.
This is one area where Microsoft word does the right thing. Footnotes in word are converted with links both ways.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote