View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 01:50 PM   #6
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
I read indie books, I listen to indie music, and I play indie games. I also dabble in the mainstream occasionally.

The thing about indie content is that its indie content. Niche by definition, any site created for indie content will be heavily slanted towards the preferences of the sites creator. An aggregated indie site, with multiple contributors will be created eventually though.

Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote