View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 08:44 PM   #25
46jimbo
Zealot
46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.46jimbo is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: Kobo Touch + Kobo Aura
Quote:
Can you let us know what you think of it when it arrives? The price is certainly right but I'd like to hear from someone using it before I buy...
It arrived today... and it is just what I wanted.

I also have a Sony 300 which came with a sleeve-type cover which works very well. The main purpose is to protect the screen from scratches when it's in my bag.

So this one for the Kobo is also being sold as suitable for the Kindle - or any 6" reader. The fit is fine and it zips up so it can't fall out. Recommended!
46jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote