View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 03:51 PM   #8
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3-Pack View Post
I don't think Dave is asking about file transfer, but rather about file conversion. Calibre's conversion preferences (under page setup) allow the user to optimize conversions for a number of different input and output devices. It would indeed be nice if the iPad could be listed among the output profiles.
Aha. I just don't do very many conversions, so I'm not familiar with conversion prefs. I tend to read in whatever format I have available. I have lots of reader programs for the WinMo devices my wife and I read on, and each supports several ebook formats. Couple that with the fact that my readers aren't considered e-readers by Calibre, so I never use the Send to Device, and don't have any default output profile, so I seldom think about them.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote