View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 01:25 AM   #11
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Ebooks have definitely gotten me to purchase more books. I have always been a voracious reader, but ran out of space for my books. I gave away 10 boxes of books to my local library last year. Now I buy exclusively ebooks -- they don't take up any space in my house. If it doesn't come as an ebook I won't buy it. I might borrow it from the library, but that's it.

Like many others have mentioned I have also broadened my reading horizons, especially if a book is at 100% rebate at Fictionwise. I figure I'm out nothing if I don't like it anyway, since I can buy other books I do like with the rebate.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote