View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 06:01 PM   #135
damaru
Enthusiast
damaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: kindle
I finally got to install ipkg on my kindle and playing around with installing plugin for vim (like vim wiki )

One thing I would love to have is the zazen colorscheme for vim and since I am using myts and I read that there are colour support, then it shouldn't be to far from reality. I was able to redefine the vim home directory and to load the zazen colorscheme, and to enable syntax, but it doesn't seems to pick up on the color so I am unsure if there is something about the terminal settings of myts that screws up the colorschem.

Anyone else has experienced that ?
damaru is offline   Reply With Quote