View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 07:42 AM   #1
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Front lit kindle

I have been monitoring the technology press in recent months for news of the font lit kindles and the press has been telling me the same thing for months now, its coming. However I am seeing industry news magazines are saying that Amazon will release this feature with the next generation of kindles around XMas time. That leaves Barns and Nobels with a significant head start with their Glow Light. However when video game maker Nintendo first released its newest game console, at the time (this was many years ago), which was called the Nintendo 64 (I told you I am going back a long ways to get this event) said that "its not about being first with the technology but being better with the technology" Do you think the fact that this statement by Nintendo applies to the ebook reader market as well? Has the fact that Barns and Nobels has had a signficicant amount of time with a technological advantage done a lot of dammage to Amazon's kindle business?
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote