View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 12:54 PM   #88
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader Paradice View Post
---------------------------------------------------------------

Then as I stated, the Nexus met your requirements. I don't anticipate using much of my 7 inch to hold movies...more a vast assorment of books, magazines, calibre stuff, pictures, and music. If you are into listening to music as you cruise the Net...then having very ample space allows you much greater choice in the field. But these are my wishes for use, and of course not everybody will follow.
My music Library is pretty small too, under 200MB.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote