View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 07:47 PM   #8
mldavis2
Coffee Nut
mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3; K4PC; Calibre
I've found that I read faster on smaller screens, page turns be-damned. The current Kindle 3 is just about perfect. Any larger (wider) and it ceases to be a one-handed media. I read only text on the eInk screen. My laptop 15" screen is best for PDF and color image content. Let each format do what it does best and don't try to make a Swiss army knife out of an eReader.
mldavis2 is offline   Reply With Quote