View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 08:17 PM   #7
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Wow, I got the book, but what a frustrating experience! The Sony software was a long download on dial-up. And then, while I was able to access the store and download the book, it took some time. I never could get my nook to authorize with this software.

Fortunately, after searching my hard drive and finding the file location, I was able to add it to ADE and then transfer to my nook. It opened OK.

What is with Sony? It really shouldn't be this hard! At least I'll know what to do in the future.

Anyway, thanks for posting, as I'm definitely looking forward to this read!
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote