Thread: Blues reading
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 01:05 AM   #8
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
If you feel that way for the whole duration of a book reading, man your bouts of blues are long!

That borders on depression... unless you like the feeling.

My blues is work.
I can't talk for anyone else, but sometimes for me a melancholy book (as opposed to Levi's downright "depressing", not to mention "horrifying") is an unexpected and counter-intuitive way of roping that black dog and riding the evil mongrel out of the drowned woods of depression.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote