Thread: Touch Finding my ebook
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 06:10 AM   #3
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by polli View Post
I think it's great that when you stop reading a book it is there on the Kobo screen to go back to

However when I add more books to my Kobo they fill the screen instead, and sometimes I can't remember the title of my half read book to search for it lol

Any suggestions please?
Head to the Library on the main screen, select Books and finally click on the by Title above the list of books and select Recent Reads.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote