View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 07:25 PM   #13
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
Once they are on there though I will use the Sony software to manage the order of the books in my collections. I do that by opening the reader in the Sony software (with Calibre closed) and manipulating the books directly on the reader itself, not by pulling them and restoring them later.
Calibre handles ordering series well but if the books you want ordered are not in a series then this seems like the perfect solution.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote