View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 12:40 PM   #6
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristalana View Post
Ha I forgot about this thread. No, I never did find it after a great deal of searching, which was super-frustrating. Well that's not accurate, it's available for a bunch of money to use commercially, but I only ever wanted it for personal use. Palatino is lovely, it's my default font on my Kindle but on my phone Droid Serif ended up coming closer to FF Yoga, so that's what I settled on.

If you keep looking and end up finding it, let me know!
Hi Kristalana;

By chance I read your last post. You can find fonts similar to the one you are looking for by means of this site:

http://www.whatfontis.com/

After uploading in that site an image of the FF Yoga Pro font, I found the following free fonts that "match" what you were trying to find:

Poly-Regular
NanumMyeongjo
Radley-Regular
Timoroman
Tienne

The site shows a list of 100 free fonts but the fonts I mentioned above, they are the more similar regarding FF Yoga Pro.

Regards
Rubén
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote