View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 11:40 PM   #25
dkperez
Groupie
dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dkperez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nine
Bookworm Girl,

"Another tip is that many of the books on Amazon's monthly deals are also offered on B&N and other EPUB sites for the same price. "

Not so much..... I can show example after example where either B&N doesn't have the book at all, OR they're significantly higher in price...

Again, I make it a practice to check B&N any time I get something from Amazon with a book I'd like, or in here showing the monthly books... Again, though, I"m not looking at the romance or science fiction or biographies or whatever. But in mystery/fiction, there's currently very little comparison...

Which is unfortunate, 'cause Amazon may be great, but the Kindle bookreader app is mediocre at best.
dkperez is offline   Reply With Quote