View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 10:58 PM   #8
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
What is wrong with the previous version of flash? Well, there always are bugs in any software created by human beings and there always will be. Too many different situations, different websites, different hardware, different versions of the operating systems, faulty website programming, etc.

Honestly, I think Adobe is working very hard at improving --- I wish Apple would do as much for iTunes. iTunes is the only thing that slows down my new computer, works every time.

Things are, of course, much easier for Apple with iOS. They can concentrate on one specific model for each product type. Besides, they have eliminated most of the advanced functionality, so less can go wrong.

Last edited by HansTWN; 04-28-2011 at 11:01 PM.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote