View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 10:47 PM   #53
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd View Post
I don't know we'll see, Verizon is going to be charging over $600 for the Samsung, I don't see a dramtic price cut to come within striking distance of the Nook color, I just don't , not that much.
Are the only people making tablets the cellphone folks? Netbooks are so insanely cheap that I would imagine a good netbook manufacturer could probably sell a tablet for around $250.

I am not all that tech savy so I cold be wrong but I don't really see why tablets have to be that expensive.

And if a good tablet comes out in the same price range you will probably be able to download Nook for Android on it and use your Nook account there.

I guess I don't see why B&N would get into the tablet market. Yes, it is significantly different then the Kindle but it is different enough from an e-reader to not be of interest to people in that market. Folks looking for a tablet are not likely to think B&N.

Weird decision if you ask me.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote