View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 02:39 PM   #29
J. Garrett
Enthusiast
J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, 6" E-Ink
I put everything I write up on Smashwords, never heard tell about any "curse" before, though.

Mainly, I use Smashwords because it quickly and easily converts my documents into various e-book format that I can then transfer them to my e-book for reading/reviewing while I'm still in the writing phase. It really does make a big difference, believe me.

Well, at least I can sleep easily at night knowing that the Smashwords curse [which I didn't know existed until just now] has been thoroughly busted!
J. Garrett is offline   Reply With Quote