View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 11:26 AM   #1
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
Is no 'print-replica' a problem?

I don't want to post details unless this actually is a problem. I don't think it is, but it is a mystery to me. Recently I've started getting error messages saying "Mobibook instance has no attribute 'print-replica'". Not on every book, so far only on ones with the extension .prc-I'm assuming these are older ones although I haven't tracked them down yet. It's only come up in batch conversions.

Anyway, I've checked the 1st few pages of some & it looks like they converted OK. If all it's saying is that I can't print the book then this isn't a problem. The only 'problem' is that I'm not sure what the error message means. Can somebody explain it?

Thanks.
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote