View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 08:56 PM   #5
phossler
Wizard
phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I assume that the .mobi file does not work on the Kindel or in MobiPocket reader?

The .mobi file does not work on my Cybook.

I could reproduce the problem on Linux. I will debug this but maybe not tonight... And it can take some time since I have to transfer the file to the Cybook for each test iteration.
Correct -- does not read in either

MobiReader does not seem to find it (double click does nothing) and Kindle Home shows it in the list, but says it's currupt when I try to open it

THANKS

This ebook stuff is a whole new territory for me, and I haven't begun to even learn the language yet.

Paul
phossler is offline   Reply With Quote