View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 03:55 PM   #11
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
I simply can't believe you type this fast with 2 fingers only.
It's more like 5-6 fingers. index (right), thumb (right - spacebar only), index (left), middle (left), ring (left). Oh and I guess the little fingers for the shift keys?

It's not 10 finger touch typing, where you don't move your hands much, and use all fingers (including pinkie) for letters. My right index finger dances across the entire right half of the keyboard while typing...

The touch typers do >150wpm, you can see them in the high score list... assuming no one is cheating or anything. Which is quite a lot faster than what I can do. Problem is unlearing your old way of typing...
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote