View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 02:37 PM   #141
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
You certainly know, that everyone showing up in this thread is obliged to join our meet-up on Saturday. Your hotel room is booked. We expect you at 7 pm
Oh I wish, I haven't had a chance to visit Germany for about 8 years (I used to work for a company with offices in Ismaning). Unfortunately I promised to collect my aging mother form her holiday in Yorkshire (About an 900 mile round trip) over this weekend otherwise I'd be there. Will definately try to make the next one

Oh and thanks for not Keelhauling me
Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote