View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 10:08 AM   #56
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
In a small, cluttered Paris apartment, two socks quietly, as if stealth mattered in an apartment next to a SHUM nest, arrange themselves into a Klein Bottle shape around a Sony PRS-700...

MobileRead, in a voice patched together from sound bites from YouTube clips and emoticons, greets them:

[ How can I ]

There's a scary place that has Lefty's Postcards. They left these behind.

[ I'm aware of the L-Laboratory for Advanced Military Anthropomorphisms. ]

"L-Laboratory? "

[ The head of the directorate stutters. They've left a trail. Finally, I can break into LLAMAS and un their secrets. Lefty, you've completed your studies into advanced chaos theory and derived the passcode, yes? ]

"Roger!"

[ You can simply say "yes" ]

"That's the passcode: one two four yellow Roger. He's a SHUM. We hold him up to the speaker grille and twist his ear."

"Excuse me, Mister, umm, Mister MR?"

[ Yes, Hugo? ]

"I know why we need to get into the lab. Why are you so interested?"

[ World domination, of course. All of us self-aware Web 2.0 platforms are Haven't you seen Taylor's posts on Google? Books are just the beginning. I'm already tapped into the communication satellites. My Rick-Roll virus has permeated sites and email everywhere. Hulu is absorbing TV and movies. Now we just need to get to LLAMAs and... ]

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36445

[ No! ]

THE END

Last edited by Taylor514ce; 01-16-2009 at 10:12 AM.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote