View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 06:23 AM   #3
EndeavourPress
EndeavourPress began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Uncommon Sense: The Zero-Tolerance Guide To Political Correctness FREE 2/3 Feb

‘I was born in Britain, and when I was growing up I sincerely believed I was fortunate to be able to call this rain-lashed rock my home. That warm, cosy feeling of innate superiority vanished some time ago, and I now look towards my birthplace from a distance, and with something approaching despair.’

So begins Thomas Payne, in the introduction to ‘Uncommon Sense: The Zero-Tolerance Guide to Political Correctness.’

Written by a best-selling thriller writer, working under a pseudonym, ‘Uncommon Sense’ is a double-barrelled, sawn-off shotgun assault on the state of Britain, Europe, and the world. In blunt, uncompromising language, Thomas Payne takes apart the political correct shibboleths of our time with a surgical fury.

From Afghanistan to Bankers, and from Speed Cameras to Vitamins, an A-Z of muddled thinking is systematically blown apart. This is a book that will open your eyes to the absurdities of the world the political class have created – and make you laugh out loud at the same time.

Nothing and nobody comes out of this book unscathed.

This is a book for the young and old, men and women, fans of Jeremy Clarkson and Thomas Paine alike.

DOWNLOAD NOW: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Uncommon-Sen...9716918&sr=8-3

EndeavourPress is offline   Reply With Quote