View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 09:19 AM   #13
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmf2 View Post
As far as ratings the reality is some peoples eyes are less sensitive to the coloration then others. You have the Amazon/Kindle shills ( giving 5 star ratings to defective units) and then many others with no previous Kindle ownership to make comparisons too. I noticed on the reviews how many rant and rave how its the best thing since sliced bread but have only just unboxed the item and have not used it in the dark yet etc, some post they love it no problems and a week later state they have blotches and now are sending the unit back Many many variables in play with that rating system..
Why would anyone give a 5 star rating to a defective product? What difference does it make if they have no previous Kindle ownership?

It seems to me that some find it hard to believe that we are extremely happy with our Paperwhites and just as happy to rate it 5 stars without any ulterior motive. I understand that there are QC problems with the Paperwhite, but that is no reason to suspect those who have not experienced any screen issues.

Last edited by JoHunt; 11-01-2012 at 09:52 AM.
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote