View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 11:39 AM   #3
ebooker
Banned
ebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverebooker exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: sony prs-650!
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorsk View Post
EBL 3.0 should have been able to handle the ascm file. Maybe the installation didn't work properly or library servers didn't set up MIME types. What browser did you use?
I used ie8. EBL definitely didnt do anything as I downloaded the ascm file. I can try it again at some point soon.
If EBL can handle ascm files, then technically there's no reason to install ADE, right? (Unless EBL doesnt handle them right).
ebooker is offline   Reply With Quote