View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 04:12 AM   #26479
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
... perhaps it's a 'hootenanny.' Haven't used that word in public since the mid-60's! LOL!

Stitchawl
We have an annual music show broadcast every New Year's Eve called Jools Holland's Hootenanny. It's an alternative "welcome in the New Year" show to the usual talking heads and fireworks programmes, and always has great acts on it. My only disappointment with it was one year realising it was pre-recorded, which makes a bit of a nonsense of the New Year countdown. I'd still rather watch the NY in with this programme rather than the alternatives, though.

Btw, Jools was the piano player for the band Squeeze, if anyone outside the UK remembers them?

Rooibos in my cup.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote