View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 11:58 AM   #158
johnnyb
Cloud Reader
johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Scribe, iPad Pro 11
Yesterday I went to the electronics store and tried reading on an iPad mini... I always use the same PDF that I download from the web, and I did find it quite ok... Then I noticed that the buttons in Safari were quite small, smaller than I was used to (coming from an iPad 3)... I kind of looked more attentively and suddenly began noticing the grainier resolution which reminded me, in a bad way, of my dad's cheapo tablet. Upon resuming reading, I never got rid of this perception, the iPad mini was ruined for me. Something similar happened to me on my previous iPad 2 with a rather fine font in a PDF file (before the Retina screen was even out), but has never happened to me on iPad 3 and iPhone 4...
This is really anecdotal...
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote