View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 03:11 PM   #30
dgatwood
Curmudgeon
dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
"background-image" is not in the list of supported CSS properties in ePub 2.0.1. The other method (selectively disabling with "display: none") would work.
My bad. I forgot that EPUB doesn't even support all of CSS 1.0. I swear, every time I work with this stuff, it makes me feel like it's 1996 all over again, and I'm developing code for Netscape 2.0 while trying to maintain backwards compatibility with Netscape Mosaic 0.9b3 and lynx.

*sigh*
dgatwood is offline   Reply With Quote