View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 02:35 AM   #8
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
@JSWolf -- Yup, loaded the subsetted fonts, fixed the coding, and reviewed in ADE. Everything seems to be working well. I just have to quit being lazy and fix my anchor tags, and all will be well. I still have to do a page by page check to make sure there are no font failures in any small spots, but it is all looking good.

And all because you made the comment on another thread about subsetting with Calibre. Thanks!
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote