View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 02:01 AM   #90
varnie
Connoisseur
varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Touch
I will post a new package soon as well . It works with my launcher extension.

The problem is that we use different approaches to run HackedUpReader.
My launcher extension runs it without any command line arguments, while bhaak's version does it in another way. Therefore if you want to run bhaak's version you need to use his launcher extension (but not mine).

On this moment there are no significant changes between our versions.

Last edited by varnie; 03-27-2012 at 03:12 AM.
varnie is offline   Reply With Quote