View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 11:56 PM   #19
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I always start out with good intentions to keep a journal of books read and a short review, but, as the year moves on, I get lazy and don't keep up with it.

This year, I reserved a spot in the List thread and hope to have that as a reminder to keep up with my listing, even if I don't write a short review of each one.

I plan on not purchasing any new books for the first six months. That way I can catch up with my pile of pbooks and start reading a lot of the free and purchased books in my TBR list. That way, if I don't like a book, I can just delete it and move on and it will be out of my library files.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote