Thread: Bebook help
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 12:40 PM   #17
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfonsVH View Post
I have a BeBook and I haven't regretted the purchase for a second.
Excellent. Glad to hear that. Can you tell me how the navigation works with the folders. Does the menu just mirror the folders you create on the device? What about sorting? Can you sort by Name/Author/Date? If by Author does it sort by Lastname, Firstname or by firstname?

Does it currently support a dictionary? What about page numbers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfonsVH View Post
Mobipocket should be available really soon, although I (obviously) don't know when... but it won't be long
Great news. It can't happen soon enough. Hopefully with the BeBook and the Asktak Litebook coming out they will put some pressure on Bookeen to improve their customer support. Competition is very good for the customers.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote