Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 09:56 AM   #12
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
The fun thing is it was really like a TV action series. With some minutes of "what happened before" included at each episodes beginning. Were I old enough to write down complex stories I 'd have transcribed the episodes. It was absolutely above my then ability to imagine my own stories so it really was like watching TV. Even better because it was in colour . Don't remember the contents - I think I was about 7 when it happened. Certainly younger than 9. I also had a re-run dream once. 5 days in a row.
These are the two strangest things ever happened to me dream-wise.
The real fun thing is I had a story idea pop into my head based on your earlier posting yesterday. "a character has nightly dreams that tie into a mystery around the old house where he/she is staying/visiting." I can think of several ways that such an idea (involving episodic dreams) could fit into a possible storyline.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote