View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 08:59 AM   #6
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
I ordered the TPU gel case from ebay - my first ebay purchase. Had to sign up for PayPal and everything. So, we'll see how that goes. I also ordered the now $7.99 Amazon Basics case.

I may decide to get the outrageously expensive PDair leather case just because I want a case where the unit stays in when I use it. Probably too expensive for me, though. I was tempted to get the 3in1 case/screen protector/stylus from ebay - but didn't. It may work as a less expensive alternative to the PDair leather case at about $15. I am concerned about quality, and can the unit fit with the TPU cover?

But first I'll see how the TPU cover + Amazon case combo works. Any other suggestions would be helpful. I plan to use a hard-shell (GPS/DiskDrive) zip clamshell case for when I travel with it.

I have mostly ceramic tile flooring, so am afraid of dropping it - which is why the gel covering is needed. I also need a screen cover and stylus - may wait till Jan. to order something from Amazon.

Last edited by rgeorg; 11-29-2012 at 09:01 AM.
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote