View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 01:57 PM   #8
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Wow, you're right about the Tennyson - I think I only checked the epub section. Just had a look at the mobi, though, and it uses very low-rez illustrations (probably the ones from adelaide.edu). I'm trying to get them in better quality - I've tracked down most of them, but I think a few are still missing. If I don't have them all after the Heine is finished, I might have to use a few of the low-rez ones.

T.S. Eliot, I'm afraid, didn't follow the example of most hip poets - he just didn't die young. Will still be a while before his works are in the public domain. Kobo is selling his Complete Poems and Plays for under €14, though, which isn't too bad, I think. I might even be tempted to buy it, though I've alredy got the print edition...
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote