View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 04:00 PM   #131
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
I hate that the Kindle does not have hyphenation. There are languages with really long words, like German with its compound words (you can stick any number of words together to create new words), so books look really weird because of the missing hyphenation.
I could never quite put my finger on what seemed different about reading on my e-readers until I did the JBPatch and added hyphenations...now I find it extremely distracting without them. The flow is much more natural to me having hyphenations... I will be very irritated if Amazon does something that removes them again! (I'm sure Amazon is listening )
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote