View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 11:57 AM   #128
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
I have done this successfully on my EE at least 3 times (my sdcard was corrupted twice and I had to start from scratch), but every time it was somewhat more complicated than the first instructions on page 1.

From what I remember: I used the modified instructions from post #24 (see especially point 6 that might be related to your problem) and probably also did what was suggested in the discussion between ghentj and garyhgary (#51, #55, #60, and especially #62, also #73, #78)

But maybe you tried all this already ...
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote