View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 01:16 PM   #37
stonetools
Wizard
stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, IPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
I wouldn't relish the prospect of handing an expensive, breakable tablet to a child. I don't think parents who read to their children will switch to handing them a tablet.
Apparently , a lot of parents buy kids Ipod touches ( See the OP- my brother is not alone).
I know one parent who regularly gives his four year old child an iPad. Says its the best child education tool ever.
stonetools is offline   Reply With Quote