View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 03:23 PM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It seems since the new publisher pricing rules set in all my usual places of buying ebooks have stop carrying newer titles. I'm having a hard time finding them anywhere! It seems only Amazon, B&N, Borders and Sony are carrying them.

Does the PP work with Sony's ebook store or can anyone recommend a store that is carrying the newer Fiction titles that works with the EZreader pretty please.

I'm afraid I'm going to have start buying paperbacks again which is silly seeing I have a ebook reader. I don't care I have to pay full price for a ebook it's availability that matters to me.
PP will work with Sony's ebook store but it does not support direct download. You can use ADE (Adobe Digital Editions) for that. None DRM files can simply loaded directly using drag and drop.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote