View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 03:30 PM   #23
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
If - as I did - you come to the conclusion that MobiPocket is the best format, then do bear in mind that the current implementation of the Mobi Reader on the BeBook is, by all accounts, not terribly good. That of the Gen3 is enormously better.
I don't necessarily know if mobipocket is the "best" format... but it is certainly the one of the bests available format (right after PDF), no doubt about that. However, there are ways to read mobipocket ebooks on devices that don't specifically support it. Granted, the legality of those "ways" is different in different countries.

Also, Harry what "accounts" are you talking about? From the "accounts" I have read here the Hanlin Mobi support is fine excepting the dictionary lookup is not there yet. What other differences exist? Can someone with both devices compare and contrast this for us?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote