View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 07:28 PM   #24
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by medard View Post
I don't understand why people whant get this book now.

Why is this book interesting out of a sudden? There are thousands of books each year that sell less than 1'500 copies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
People want to get this book now (I would guess) because of the name of Rowling. I can't imagine any other reason.
I put a hold on it based on the reviews and melmac's wishlist (our tastes coincide often), not because it's written by Rowling. Even better, when I was looking at the reviews on Amazon I glanced at the "other books people bought" line at the bottom of the page and noticed a new book by Mick Herron (followup to Slow Horses, called Dead Lions). Turns out my library has that as well, so it's on hold too.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote