View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 11:51 AM   #4
RobFreundlich
Connoisseur
RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Tablet with Calibre Companion and Moon+ Reader Pro
More info:

The info I just posted was from my copy of Calibre at home. I have a copy here at work, and I just pulled the recipe up to my work machine and ran it. it worked correctly.

So there's something about Calibre on my home machine that is failing.
  • I've got the same version here and at home, so it's not the code itself.
  • Running ebook-convert manually at home, with debug settings turned on, worked, where running the download from within Calibre didn't. So it's not something inherent in the recipe or my home network.
  • This worked fine until I installed 0.9.34 a few days ago.

Reasonable explanations: it could be a configuration option I've changed in Calibre, or possibly the debug flags on the manual run, or it's a behavior change in 0.9.34 that is triggered by a configuration option.

I'll compare options between the work and home Calibre installations, but if you (Kovid or anyone else) have got any ideas (given what I've reported) that can narrow down my search, it'd be a huge help.

Thanks!
RobFreundlich is offline   Reply With Quote