View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 07:10 PM   #4
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
So maybe I will soon be able to get my book on Smashwords too, that would be good. Thanks for the news.

I was able to convert my epub to mobi here using Amazon supplied tools and it seemed to come out very well (albeit about three times bigger than the epub). Of course mine is a simple novel layout, I guess things may get more complicated in other situations. I never paid much attention to conversions, not many seem all that relevant any more.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote