View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 06:40 AM   #5
carandol
Evangelist
carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook
Well, that's annoying. iRex's famous customer service strikes again. My iLiad was delivered to iRex last Friday. Nothing appeared in the info on my open ticket page on the iRex site. I asked them there when I could expect it back. No reply.

This morning, it appears my iLiad was delivered while I was out. No warning that it was on its way, or I could have made sure there was someone in. Nice that it's back so quick, but I'm going away tomorrow, so I'm going to have to make alternative delivery arrangements with UPS and persuade a friend to stay in all day so it can be delivered to them instead.

Really, it wouldn't have taken a minute to let me know it was on its way and I'd have been here to pick it up.
carandol is offline   Reply With Quote