View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 08:39 AM   #66
Marcela K
Marcela K began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beryll Snyder View Post
"I would be very glad if people actually read and understand the comments posted here: the problem is, that the internet-function is rather useless in my case, as I am not able to use it. Even if logged in to the internet I am unable to even search within wikipedia, even less to access other websites. But don't bother further, it is a device for reading and maybe in the future the software will improve..."

This is a quote from this thread by user describing her experience with this reader.

So was she fantasising or did not know how to operate the reader?

So what is your experience with the browsing?
Care to share?
Listen, I know how to use the device and the internet-problem seems to have to do with the software on MY device, not a general m92-problem. others can access the internet pretty well. The problem still is the support. On Onyx-international-Homepage I cannot find any possibility for contact, so I cannot even ask for support. At Onyx Boox, where it was bought (it was a present, though) they are rather useless in helping, and in this forum people honestly question my ability to deal with the reader and hold me for stupid. Thanks a lot.
Marcela K is offline   Reply With Quote