View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 05:58 PM   #14
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
I have an HTC EVO 4G, and after the last firmware upgrade the battery life was abysmal. Two to four hours of moderate use. Whilst looking for a solution, I ran across an app called "Cool Power" which works by switching off the radios while the screen is off, and then turning them on for short intervals to check for email/sync requirements/etc.

This thing is phenomenal! My EVO now lasts all day w/o going below 50%. I have no affiliation with the developers, other than being a satisfied customer. Check it out, there is a free version and a paid (~$1 USD). I happily paid for the paid version, and if there wasn't a paid version would gladly make a donation to the dev.
Thanks for the App Rec.

Will check it out. The only problem I may run into is that it may not show up in the Marketplace for me unless I take out my sim and pop in a UK sim (Ain't geo restrictions grand).

As an OT Thats one thing that Apple got right (or wrong depending on your opinion) that once the phone is linked to a specific account and through that to a country it does not care which SIM you have on it.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote