View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:33 PM   #48
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by norway1456 View Post
Most likely words that should not be reprinted on a family-friendly forum like this I suppose.

And this is exactly why it's more efficient to investigate the uploaders than the downloaders. I realize that torrent is uploading while you're downloading, but with uploaders I mean those who keep uploading after the download is completed. To leave the downloaders alone and investigate the uploaders by traditional means and get waterproof evidence against them is, as far as I can see, the most efficient way to limit the piracy. Certainly the most cost-efficient way.
I think what SteveEisenberg was referring to as uploaders are those that go out of their way to obtain rare or out of print materials and then upload them to the network for public consumption, you may call this piracy, others may call it a public service.
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote