View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 02:23 PM   #8
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Thinking about it, does anyone know the timeline on the Mistborn books? Because I seem to recall that Sanderson got tapped as Robert Jordan's successor right about the time he would have been working on #3.

If that was indeed the case, I think I could forgive Brandon for being a wee bit distracted while writing The Hero of Ages.
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote